Shay Bocks, a freelance designer and creator of the popular Foodie Pro Genesis child theme, is setting out to help new freelancers make their way to the top. In her new e-course, Design Biz Crash Course, she’s laying out five days of intense guidance and insight about what has worked and failed in her freelance design business. It’s simplified down into a tell-ya-like-it-is manner with no nonsense to cloud your mind.
- how to overcome your obstacles and make them work as an asset to your business;
- guiding principles to keep your business in alignment with your authentic self;
- a digital strategy to avoid the feast and famine cycle of freelancing;
- workflow tips for a lean process that simplifies the work while helping you to create great
value for your clients – including four templates to plug-and-play into your own process;
- money guidance about protecting yourself, setting your rates, and how to raise them.
For podcast listeners only, Shay’s offering a $50 discount!
(You’ll see the discount at checkout)