For over 3 years I’ve built a community of loyal listeners by sharing practical wisdom and experience to help them run their businesses better. I do that by curating interviews with some of the smartest minds in the small business/freelance and WordPress ecosystems.
Interested in partnering with one of the most well-respected leaders in this space?
I have limited opportunities available for Season 5 (ETA Winter 2017).
Each sponsorship includes:
- Sponsorship read
- Ongoing social media promotion on Twitter and Facebook
- Logo, link, and “thank you” included in the OfficeHours.fm newsletter for each episode
- Evergreen graphic, ad copy, and link on each episode page
Send an email to hello @ officehours.fm to start the conversation!
More about the podcast
Since launching in 2014, OfficeHours.fm has:
- Published 150+ episodes
- Received more than 40,000 downloads
- Launched a popular e-book highlighting business wisdom from the first 100 episodes
- Received 4000+ unique listeners monthly during podcast season and 1250+in off-seasons
- 1500+ social media followers
- Mentioned on Zen Founder, SEObits.FM, WPTavern, Matt Report, the WP Chick, WP Explorer, Torque Mag, DradCast, ChrisLema.com, WP Site Care, WP Shout, and more.
- WordPress community
- Web developers
- Business Owners
- 65% of listeners live in the U.S.A. with the next largest audiences in the United Kingdom, Canada, France, and Australia
- Listened to in nearly 100 countries
Season 4 Stats: