Essential points on email marketing from this Episode:
- Focus on a connected strategy through marketing, sales and social media.
- Train your website to be your best salesperson.
- The biggest asset a business has is the contact list.
- Starting from scratch? Start your email list with contacts you already have (ask them first!).
- Many websites use downloads to build contact lists, but that’s not the only way.
- Before you clean up your contact list, make sure they’re actually not opening your emails.
- Dripped content through emails can be your best marketing approach. Use the lead nurturing framework worksheet.
- Pro tip: Use Post-it notes to help plan your next drip campaign.
- Determine the frequency and schedule of what works for your marketing campaign and when the client is most likely to open the email.