My business only grows as much as I do – Brandy Lawson
- Technology is the game changer for business.
- There is perfect fit technology for every business.
- The right tool is the one you will actually use.
- Business Mastermind groups can help you get unstuck.
- Mastermind video chats can be used in the right environment.
- Celebrate your wins and losses in a judgement free zone.
- You can use the Mastermind Hotseat format to introduce and discuss business ideas.
- Diversity in your group can help you grow your business in different areas.
- Make sure there is balance in your group to get your issues addressed faster.
Looking for and Working with a Group
- Know what you are looking for.
- Invite people to your group that inspire and challenge you.
- Know that “like attracts like”.
- BIZBFFs has a newsletter that known for dropping knowledge bombs.
- Meetup.com is a geat place to meet people with like interests.
- You can create a Mastermind group and post it through meetup.
- Create a Facebook group to follow up on discussions.
- The line can get fuzzy between paid Mastermind groups and coaching. You want to be hanging with people that are more successful than you.
- Networking can be like dating. It takes some time to figure out what is going to work for you.
- You can invite a person to your paid group for a few free visits to see if the arrangement works for both.
- Trust is the necessary foundation to build in your group.
- You can refine your skillset when working with more experienced people.
- Listen to your instincts to understand how you want to spend your time as a group organizer.
- Make sure that people can gracefully move on when they are ready.
Pro tip: #Mastermind will find you some groups on Twitter