Do what you love and become very proficient; become a master and then become extraordinary. – Mendel Kurland
Essential Tips about Success:
- Have the entrepreneurial spirit and keep developing it.
- Stack skills to build on your success.
- Be creative while building your skill set.
- Make money on your website is by selling advertising to local businesses in your area (ex: Bars and small retail shops).
- Start building your skill set by pitching clients.
- Find a niche or industry to focus on in your area of expertise.
- Consume as much content (information) for your business as you can.
- Hire or contract the expertise that you need to help you build a solid business foundation. OR…find a partner to work with in the areas where you are weak.
- Attend local Meetups to meet similar business owners and work on building those relationships.
- Build a website for the person who will be using it.
- Communicate early and often with your customers.
Pro Tip: Keep practicing until you are no longer uncomfortable pitching yourself!