This week I’m thrilled to introduce you to Kirk Bowman, the Visionary of Value! Kirk is the king of value-based pricing and I guarantee you’ll come away from this episode with some great food for thought related to how you craft a proposal and engage with your clients. He recently fired up a podcast called the Art of Value that’s definitely worth a check out, too.
Get your questions ready (leave a comment on this post or tag a tweet with #officefm) for a great conversation with Kirk!
Resources for Learning More about Value Pricing
- Cost is nothing. Value is everything. – Some lessons on pricing and value from Sidekick
- Start with “why” – Simon Sinek’s online Why Discovery Course can help you articulate your unique Why statement.
- Why I need to know your budget
- Enough About Me, Let’s Talk About You: The Discovery Process
- Breaking the Time Barrier
- Four Realities of Value Based Pricing
- The Win Without Pitching Manifesto
- Secrets of Question Based Selling
- Implementing Value Pricing: A Radical Business Model for Professional Firms
- Art of Value podcast with Kirk Bowman
- Genesis Office Hours #27 with Chris Lema – great discussion around pricing methods and tips for pricing your products and services.
- How to Determine Value and Set Pricing – Freelancer’s Show podcast with guest Kirk Bowman
- Four Steps to Determine Value and Start Pricing – Kirk’s session at WordCamp DFW 2014