Having trouble viewing this here? You can watch directly on YouTube.
We’ve talked about New Rainmaker in some previous episodes of Genesis Office Hours, and now that Rainmaker is officially launched, I have a feeling we’ll talk a lot about it in this episode. By the way, I signed up for the free 30-day trial (warning: it requires a credit card), mainly for curiosity’s sake, but I’m already thinking of using it on a project.
What we Talked About
- Who is the target customer for Rainmaker?
- What’s the future for StudioPress themes?
- There’s a Rainmaker Reseller program coming! Stay tuned for a possible release before the year’s out.
- Reseller-specific packages.
- There’s an Authority Certified Content Marketing education program. Seriously!
- What would a Learning Management System (LMS) look like in Rainmaker?
- New Rainmaker – Try it FREE for 30-days before 10/3 (make no mistake. that’s an affiliate link.)
- Will New Rainmaker Dry Up Opportunities for Freelancers? (don’t miss the discussion in the comments)
- StudioPress Pro Plus Pack – Get all SP themes past, present, and future
- Copyblogger Media Certified Content Marketers (did anyone else know this list existed??!)
Other Copyblogger Folks Who’ve Been on Genesis Office Hours
- Andrea Rennick (Episode #7)
- Brian Gardner (Episode #12)
- Jessica Commins (Episode #19)
- Nathan Rice (Episode #23)
- Brian Gardner (Episode #25)