Unlike most of my episodes, this one was pre-recorded. That means there are no listener questions on the show, but rather I got to hog up all of Chris Ducker‘s time with my own questions. But don’t worry, I’m sharing his knowledge with you here and it’s fantastic stuff.
Time is the Entrepreneur’s most valuable commodity – Chris Ducker
Chris Ducker is the well known sales and marketing entrepreneur based out of the Philippines. He is famous for helping businesses market and launch with their personal brands.
He has helped build teams and shown people how to be productive with blogging and podcasting.
- A Mastermind format can be scheduled with a large or small group.
- The perfect size for a Mastermind is typically four people where a concentration is placed on one person a week.
- YouPreneur is an online Mastermind format. This is a very successful format where the topics are focused and people meet each week.
- The larger format permits more minds to participate to provide valuable feedback and learning for all attendees.
- When traveling for business you can add an extra day onto the event by holding a Mastermind seminar.
- Both size groups are important. The more active you are, the more you will get out of it.
- You know a Mastermind group is right for you when you are feeling it. You need to make sure you are getting something out of the group.
- Mini meetups are scheduled all over the world for people in the Mastermind groups to physically meet.
- Blueprints and process templates are included in the Mastermind workshops.
- A virtual staff can be utilized for jobs that you do not have the time or desire to do.
- A virtual staff can grow your business faster.
- Using a virtual staff means that you do not have to be restrained to a geographical area.
- A project manager runs all the projects, looks for and secures staff.
- Make you sure that you are hiring for the role not the task.
- There are signs that you need to get started with a virtual assistant when you are trying to grow the team and your business.
- Price is consumer driven. There is a market for your service or expertise.
- You should place a premium on everything you do. You can offer a discount with a new product or service or at certain times of the year.
- Ebooks are the most difficult to price and make a profit on.